Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs!

Aug 10, 2009

Week 12 Belly Shot and Baby picture :)

Here is my weekly belly shot (with week 11 and 5 next to it for comparison) and below pictures of our little guy/girl from the first trimester screening last Friday :)

So, I *think* I may be getting stretch marks. I'm not sure, but I have little red spots on my buttocks. :( I do have stretch marks (on my rear end again) from when I gained weight my first year of university so I guess it's too be expected. Hopefully it won't get very bad and I'm still not convience they are stretch marks, but I have a feeling they may show. I lotion up, but I know that the stretch marks come from deep in...

The other thing - my baby pictures are 2 ultra sounds and 1 3-D. They don't even ask me if I want the 3-D or not - they just do it! :) I'm not that crazy about it... however my mom - who didn't even have ultrasounds with us for the most part - thinks it's super cool because it's so in detail. I guess it'll look better as the baby develops a bit more!

Week 5 belly:



















Week 11 belly:




















Week 12 belly:




















Doesn't really look like that big of a change, huh? I actually think my weight gain this past week was very low. We'll see how things are this upcoming week... I don't think it's anything to worry about! I already seem to be showing earlier than some people!

Baby pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment