Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs!

Jul 1, 2009

Introductions

Hello!
I'm B and my husband is F. This is mostly a blog for my thoughts while I'm pregnant. There are tons of blogs out there and I'm just adding my story to them. I hope that this is helpful for everyone looking for pregnancy stories. We all have different experiences and so hopefully my notes will help others feel better.
I love the pregnancy blogs - especially after you first find you are pregnant. It's kinda' a weird time because you aren't telling many people about it, but you sure can feel it!
Enjoy this blog and please leave hints and comments!

1 comment:

  1. Many experts regard implantation as the moment at which pregnancy begins. It is a moment that couples who are trying to have a baby strive for. for implantation to take place the egg must have been fertilised by the sperm. Following this, the fertilized egg attaches to the inner wall of the uterus, having travelled down the fallopian tube. This where it gains the vital oxygen and other essential nutrients that will allow it to develop. It is essential that the fertilised egg attaches correctly in order to progress into pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete