Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs!

Jul 1, 2009

Week 4-5: Paranoia

Sooo, now I'm worrying about every little thing. Well, not so bad, but enough to be googling everything that is going on. Since I am *barley* pregnant, there is still a chance this can not go through. So, what are the signs? And, earlier this week, I *felt* pregnant (hence my taking a test even tough it was early for my period,... but my period has been off latley), but now I don't feel all that different. I was hungry before and eating a lot of dairy, but now I'm not that hungry - or even all that thirsty. Have I just gotten more healthy and therefore my body is happy about that? Or does it mean something else? I'm not even all that nauseous- I was a bit earlier this week. My temperature is a bit high and I'm getting headaches.... see? Over-analyzing.

And the descriptions of miscarriage are so-so helpful:

Women under the age of 35 yrs old have about a 15% chance of miscarriage

What are the Warning signs of Miscarriage:

If you experience any or all of these symptoms, it is important to contact your doctor or a medical facility to evaluate if you could be having a miscarriage:

  • Mild to severe back pain (often worse than normal menstrual cramps)
  • Weight loss
  • White-pink mucus
  • True contractions (very painful happening every 5-20 minutes)
  • Brown or bright red bleeding with or without cramps (20-30% of all pregnancies can experience some bleeding in early pregnancy, with about 50% of those resulting in normal pregnancies)
  • Tissue with clot like material passing from the vagina
  • Sudden decrease in signs of pregnancy
Ok - I think I'm ok. Unless I get #3-6...

I have starting writing down what I eat, which is helpful considering I got horrible gas two days ago. I'm not sure why, but it woke me up! :( Great - I'm gassy. How lovely ;) I don't think I'm constipated, but that gas is stopping stuff up.... lovely... I'm also feeling kinda' cramping (which may be more gas) on the right hand side. That sounds normal, I think.

Hmmmmmmmm, what do I feel like now? Pesto pasta! Although I just read that pesto may not be good early in pregnancy? Anyone know? That seems odd. Oh no! I just read that you shouldn't eat mayo because it uses raw eggs!!! Shoot - I love mayo and did have that this week. Awwwwwwww man! Maybe I'll have another pasta with spinach. That sounds healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment